Hand-carved from a single piece of Kisii soapstone by African artisans, this contemporary sculpture features a representation of two lovers in a circle, each with one arm soaring overhead while their bodies form a heart.
- Measures approximately 8-inches tall.
- Due to the hand-carved nature, each piece may vary in size by up to a half an inch
- A natural stone, color variations will range from cream to pink to gold to gray in any single piece.
- Soapstone is a soft stone, making it easy to carve into many forms. Handle with care to avoid breakage.
- Each piece has gone through multiple stages of sanding and waxing, giving the soapstone a satiny finish.
- Socially responsible products that empower consumers to purchase according to their values and help alleviate global poverty.
- Fair Trade is an alternative business model that values safe workplaces, fair wages and community investment for factory employees.